(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
If you have no spells and a re not prepared for a combat, that's fine. My goal as a player is to advance this story if I can. I'm not doing well at that, I know.

If you have no spells and a re not prepared for a combat, that's fine. My goal as a player is to advance this story if I can. I'm not doing well at that, I know.
A long rest can be narrated by the DM in a single post. i'm not too worried about it slowing down the action.

I have one 1st, 2nd and 3rd level slot left. So 3 spells of limited utility. Qawasha is also weilding a mundane wooden staff so he's not too formidable in physical combat except with cantrips.

That said, he still has options and is still at almost full HP. We can move along, if that makes sense. Besides, the other group may need our help so we should go find them.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We had long rest after the foght in that chariot room. I think we had nothing since, but there were water, lava, sand pit and terracotta soldiers. Myrral is still in the game, just...not here. We're trying to get back to you.

Hag fight 3 vs 3 could go very badly. If you go for it, plan it well.

We had long rest after the foght in that chariot room. I think we had nothing since, but there were water, lava, sand pit and terracotta soldiers. Myrral is still in the game, just...not here. We're trying to get back to you.

Hag fight 3 vs 3 could go very badly. If you go for it, plan it well.
Fighting the hags is definitely not the plan.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(great to see you, Neurotic).
Ok, well, let's get resting (assuming we're all back to our normal forms). Miss Imogen can take watch. Are we going to try to meet up first?

Remove ads