• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OLD NEW Kickstarter

Daraniya

Explorer
I just realized that I funded your OLD/NEW kickstarter at the 15 pound level, which gets me the PDFs of the "OLD" and "NEW".

But I backed your "Rebuilding EnWorld" kickstarter at the "LIFER" level, which according to that:

"LIFER! A lifetime EN World silver subscriber account. Basically, you'll get PDFs of everything we ever make for if not your lifetime, certainly the lifetime of EN World"

Is OLD/NEW something I would have received anyway, or is this outside of the "Lifer" Kickstarter? The money doesn't bother me, I just wondered for the future... I can get the PDFs for free, and then chip in more for extras I wouldn't get being a "Lifer".

(Yea, I know, I don't have any of the badges or goodies that came with being a Lifer... I don't think I logged in soon enough, and lost the ability to add them)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yup, though it'll be later, and you'd miss out on the playtesting (assuming that's something you wanted to have access to - not everyone does!)

Daraniya

Explorer
Nah, It'd be nice, especially the "NEW" part, as I have not found a group that enjoy sci-fi games.

I have playtested with a guy doing some BRP stuff... it wasn't bad... sadly, my job, and my podcasts take up the rest...no time... :(

So I'm in for another 15 quid to you. :D I'm currently reading your 'To Slay a Dragon' module, and loving it... so I await your OLD/NEW system, and the day where I can take it and make a decent starship, unlike GURPS, where calculus and other crunchy bits are needed.

Cheers,
Bryan

P.S. I found the "At the Breach!" icon... nice!!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads