• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC New Card from "Adventures in the Forgotten Realms" Leaked: "Den of the Bugbear"

Could go either way: I wanna see the art.

From Mark Rosewaters Blog:

"Hi Mark. For the D&D set, other than the basic lands, are there reprints in this set? Also can the D&D cards be reprinted in other standard sets?"

"I can’t talk about what’s in the D&D set yet, but they can be reprinted in other Standard sets although some might require a new name to match the world of the new set."

Den of the Bugbear might be one of the none Basic Lands that would have to be renamed if it went into another Premiere set or it might not be. Its not an FR specific location, but how many MtG settings use Bugbear as a term for Goblins?

Also from his blog, his AFR teasers are out Wesnday.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
From Mark Rosewaters Blog:

"Hi Mark. For the D&D set, other than the basic lands, are there reprints in this set? Also can the D&D cards be reprinted in other standard sets?"

"I can’t talk about what’s in the D&D set yet, but they can be reprinted in other Standard sets although some might require a new name to match the world of the new set."

Den of the Bugbear might be one of the none Basic Lands that would have to be renamed if it went into another Premiere set or it might not be. Its not an FR specific location, but how many MtG settings use Bugbear as a term for Goblins?

Also from his blog, his AFR teasers are out Wesnday.
Bugbears don't have a particular history in MtG, that I know of, but they aren't that specific, either.

Remove ads