• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC More info on Baldur's Gate 3 coming February 27 2020

In this brief clip we see some voice acting for Volo and a quote, some motion capture, orchestra, some photography that I'm not sure how it would be used in a video game and lastly a date February 27 2020, which happens to be the date of Pax East. Speculate away.

In this brief clip we see some voice acting for Volo and a quote, some motion capture, orchestra, some photography that I'm not sure how it would be used in a video game and lastly a date February 27 2020, which happens to be the date of Pax East.

Speculate away.

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
I think Belgium is a great place to draw inspiration for Baldurs Gate 3! I look forward to additional waffles, better chocolate, excellent WWII museums, and the game being written in two languages.

Also, a peeing statue of a child. Yup. Need to visit Belgium again! Wonderful place even if the Vlaams can be hard to understand.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I think Belgium is a great place to draw inspiration for Baldurs Gate 3! I look forward to additional waffles, better chocolate, excellent WWII museums, and the game being written in two languages.

Also, a peeing statue of a child. Yup. Need to visit Belgium again! Wonderful place even if the Vlaams can be hard to understand.

Plus, I hear there'll be a cameo in the game by none other than Hercule Poirot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads