• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Monk/sorcerer of mystra build help 3.5

Dandu

First Post
Warrior/Mage build.

Examples are:
Fighter1/Wizard4/Eldritch Knight 10/Abjurant Champion 5
Paladin2/Sorcerer4/Spellsword1/Abjurant Champion5/Sacred Exorcist8
Duskblade 20

Dandu

First Post
I shall help you.

Presenting the...

SACRILEGIOUS FIST!

Human Monk 2 (Passive Way)/Duskblade 3/Ur Priest2/Sacred Fist 10/Enlightened Fist 3

Feats:
1. Apprentice (Criminal) or Skill Knowledge (Bluff)
1. Iron Will
1. Combat Expertise (Monk bonus)
2. Improved Trip (Monk bonus)
3. Spell Focus: Evil
4. Combat Casting (Duskblade Bonus)
6. Superior Unarmed Strike
9. Improved Natural Attack
12. Extend Spell
15. Persist Spell
18. Divine Metamagic: Persist Spell

Just refluff Ur Priest as a servant of Mystra who is granted cleric powers by the god, change the Spell Focus: Evil prerequisite to something fitting with Mystra's theme, like Magical Aptitude or Skill Focus: Spellcraft, or Skill Focus: K. Arcana, and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

spiderfate

First Post
yeah the monk srcerer just kinda sucks ill try either a paladin/cleric into knight of the triad , or perhaps some kind of paladin/sorcerer into knoight of the weave

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I second Duskblade. Most fun and simplest Gish build I've ever played. No battlefield control spells means you can just deal damage and not feel bad about it. Spend feats to be more into Mystra.

Jimlock

Adventurer
SPOILER ALERT!

One single advice. whatever class he chooses, just make sure that he gets escape artist as a class skill ...and make sure he maxes it out.

Don't ask why.

spiderfate

First Post
so 24 lizard men wielding bows nets and clubs. any one of the lizard men was a match for my paladin. long story short we are all prisoners now. kinda wish i took some ranks in escape artist.

Dandu

First Post
Having ranks in escape artist is not the problem. The actual problem is either the part where the DM threw too many monsters at you, or where the party got in over their head.

Jimlock

Adventurer
so 24 lizard men wielding bows nets and clubs. any one of the lizard men was a match for my paladin. long story short we are all prisoners now. kinda wish i took some ranks in escape artist.

SPOILER ALERT!

...so young and innocent...and so early in the adventure....

Remove ads