• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Miniature Organization

I have them grouped by type. I also recently started a spreadsheet to help keep track. I keep bigger minis and ones I plan to use in upcoming sessions on display shelves atop my bookshelves.
View attachment 134540View attachment 134541
First, let me say I am psyched that you keep the hobos and gnolls together! That just sounds like an interesting mix. Next, the fact that you have a separate section for pirates is outstanding. Looks like a very well organized set. Kudos.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
First, let me say I am psyched that you keep the hobos and gnolls together! That just sounds like an interesting mix. Next, the fact that you have a separate section for pirates is outstanding. Looks like a very well organized set. Kudos.

Well, I only own four gnolls so sticking them with some other kind of humanoid makes sense for me! ;)

My old homebrew was an archipelago world, so lots of sea-travel and pirates and the like, so I got a lot of those. My main complaint these days is that newer minis tend to be either a larger scale or just molded to have a lot of parts sticking out in weird angles like capes and swords and the like (or both) and so sometimes keeping two minis of the same type in the same box is impossible because of this. Basically (no pun intended) any mini I have to base doesn't fit will in the chessex boxes and I either have soft shoulder bag with foam inserts or it goes on the shelf.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads