• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Map! Forest Keep (revised) PWYW on DriveThruRPG

J. L. Duncan

Villager
Well... I've finally updated something. It's not great. But, it's much better. I hope you folks will check it out! (starts to dance), and maybe throw me some copper! Edit: Also DriveThruRPG is very slow to update the product page/previews correctly but the download files on the site are correct.

Forest Keep Cover.png
Map! Forest Keep
(link to drivethrurpg)

Map! Products are in full color, providing a visual location for the Referee (DM/GM) to populate, and for the player characters to discover. Included in the Forest Keep PDF (updated: 2020) are text descriptions of the buildings, fortifications and general size of the occupying force.

Image file of Map! Forest Keep, is in Zipped PNG, Tif, & Jpeg format. Map is graphed at 5ft per square; at 55 (pixels) per square. For an exact account, take a look at the PDF preview.

This product is a Virtual Table Top product, intended for private use.

This Download Contains:

• Map! Forest Keep PDF

• Zip File of Map! Forest Keep; PNG (650KB),

• My appreciation: Thank you. Please consider taking the time rate, review and comment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads