• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magic of Eberron

Brother Richard

First Post
I believe that their should be psionic artificers from Reidra, but I also believe that it looks like WotC is sort of saying and there is psionics too. I was wondering if this class will be included in Living Eberron

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Magic of Eberron is not yet an approved book, but I think (and hope) it will be, sooner or later, and psionic artificer have been included in that book...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As pointed out, Psionic Artificers will be dicussed when Magic is open for discussion.

When is that anyway?

drothgery

First Post
A quick search of Amazon.com shows a 10/14/2005 release date for Magic of Eberron, which by the 6 month rule means it's okay for discussion now.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
drothgery said:
A quick search of Amazon.com shows a 10/14/2005 release date for Magic of Eberron, which by the 6 month rule means it's okay for discussion now.
Well then, discuss!

Mine is at home, so I cannot fully comment on its balance, though I remember it seeming a hackneed idea.

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Well then, discuss!

Mine is at home, so I cannot fully comment on its balance, though I remember it seeming a hackneed idea.
I agree--I remember that the Psionificer didn't seem fully thought-out and was subpar as far as inspiration was concerned. I can check it for power too if people would like.

Velmont

First Post
Kharas, my artificer, have been build with many idea in head, but the first one was o take the Renegade Mastermaker... so I would like to see it approved to make sure I orient my next levels in the good direction.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I vote YES on the Renegade Mastermaker. Unlike the normal Warforged, who are blatantly overpowered, the Warforged abilities are perfectly balanced as the capstone of a PrC that loses two levels of casting.

Brother Richard

First Post
I Also Do Not Have the Book At Home

Sadly, my magic of Eberron book is not with me--> my brother stole it. However, I seem to recall that its balanced and has very interesting feats. I would also like to know if all of the feats will be approved.

Remove ads