• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trailer Madame Web | Official Trailer

pukunui

Legend
My oldest daughter, who is more into Spider Man than I am and has seen both of the Spider-verse movies and played some of the Miles Morales games, says that she recognizes at least one of the Spider Girls and also the bad guy from the cartoons.

Trailer doesn't look to bad. Bit CW maybe.

It's a got a reasonable budget. CW special effects weren't bad usually.

This is a far less well know group of characters, keeping the budget reasonable is smart, it can make money without hitting 500 million to a billion dollars.

That is how Ghostbusters Afterlife succeeded as opposed to Ghostbusters 2016, reasonable and realistic budgets.

Rewatched the trailer, it's subtle the parts were you see the 3 younger ladies in uniform, and the villain in grey hair, it's a vision of the future where they team up to defeat him, so that is why he's going after them when they are younger.

I don't get all the hate this movie I'd getting online, most of it seems to be for absolutely no reason at all, like I got it for the Marvels, those weren't popular characters, but these characters in Madam Web were reasonable popular in the comics.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Rewatched the trailer, it's subtle the parts were you see the 3 younger ladies in uniform, and the villain in grey hair, it's a vision of the future where they team up to defeat him, so that is why he's going after them when they are younger.
oh so the three girls become the Spiderwomans? Well thats a spoiler, cool little detail though :)

It's not clear to me from the trailer who the other women are supposed to be. Is one of them the Black Cat? Spider-Woman?

One is Julia Carpenter played by Sydney Sweeney in the iconic black and white uniform who has the psionic webs (the second Spiderwoman in the comics, and later Aracne), Mattie Franklin (the third Spiderwoman) who has the giant Spider Legs, Anya Corazon Spidergirl,and of course Dakota plays Cassandra Web, aka Madame Web from before she was paralyzed and blinded, she can see glimpses of the future.

oh so the three girls become the Spiderwomans? Well thats a spoiler, cool little detail though :)

In the comics 2 become Spiderwoman, the 2nd and 3rd ones respectively, the 3rd because Spidergirl instead. I suspect they will get alternate code names,they all can't all be called Spiderwoman in the same movie.

Remove ads