• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survey (A5E) Level Up Survey #2 - Origins Overview

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A couple of days ago we released our first playtest packet, which included the proposed details of our ‘Origins’ system to replace the existing 5E race/subrace arrangement.

The Origins playtest packet was a large document, at over 75 pages. For this reason we are breaking up our survey about the packet into a number of smaller surveys throughout the coming week. You don’t have to answer every one.

This survey is a broad overview of the document which will enable us to get a very general snapshot of your impressions of the playtest. Future surveys (all coming this week) will delve into individual heritages and cultures.

There are no wrong answers. The playtest process - by definition - will likely include elements that you don’t like, as well as things that you enjoy. That’s OK; that’s exactly what the surveys are for. Your answers are what will help guide us during the development process.

Take the survey

Larrin

Entropic Good
Done!

A nice short, succinct survey, very appropriate questions for giving us a day to think over the material. If there was a survey on this survey I'd give it a 10/10

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
While this is called a playtest, with surveys coming out in middle of the first weekend of having doc in hand, how do you expect people to have played already?

R_J_K75

Legend
Personally I think these are the types of surveys I'm interested in. I highly doubt I'm going to read every playtest packet let alone the entirety of them. I'll read portions, and skim others and just give my general assessment of it, unless there's something I see that I really like or hate. As far as the Origins packet, I didn't love it nor did I hate it, overall I think its on the right track. I would like to see the flavor text pared back a bit so its not so wordy.

Remove ads