• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Level Up Monstrous Menagerie Private Playtest!

dave2008

Legend
Lover too, but my group isn't back together yet and we don't play on line. However, depending on the timing, it might work out.

dave2008

Legend
Do you have an ETA on that?

I know the Kickstarter is October 5th 'cause I've already told my husband that I'll be buying in as soon as I'm aware it's live...

But do you have a specific release date and somewhere I can spend money on it already?
I believe that is the KS for the "PHB." I think the "MM" is coming out later.

dave2008

Legend
If that's the case....are you actually going to be able to incorporate feedback from a private playtest so quickly? I thought the turn around of book printing was generally longer than that (or are you all going electronic only at first?)
I think 10/5/21 is just for the core book. The MM will come out later. That was the initial plan at least. Not sure if things have changed.

Horwath

Legend
So I can't just...
9e9.gif

'til October Fifth...

Damn. I have money -now- and I don't want something to come up between now and then to eat up money. >_<

I shall have to wait...
Trouble with spending discipline? Sounds familiar... hahaha!

Just withdraw cash and put it in en envelope and write "A5E kickstarter" on it.

That way you will have it in reserve and it's harder to spend money that you do not have on your account balance on some stupid things in the meantime.

Ofc, you always have option to spend the cash if there is some dire emergency :/

Remove ads