• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release Is there a list of 3rd Party books for Level Up in a convenient location?

I was thinking there should be a place to list all the LU products, to make finding them easier. I know there aren't very many at this point, but if none exists this could do. I just want to make sure I don't miss anything useful.

Faolyn

(she/her)
On the LU tools website, there's a list. That site will eventually be open to the general public, so if you weren't part of the kickstarter, you have to wait.

Right now, there's only four products listed:

On the LU tools website, there's a list. That site will eventually be open to the general public, so if you weren't part of the kickstarter, you have to wait.

Right now, there's only four products listed:

Thanks. I did kickstarter, but never created an account at tools, so I just did. Thank you.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
As the author and publisher of Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger, I can indeed confirm that the second installment will be coming as soon as the balance consultant and layout artist are done with it. My guess is another couple of weeks. I'm hoping to have it out before June.

I've also got a collaboration moving along and hopefully ready to be released in the not-too-distant future which should also be the start of a new series, and I talked with another colleague just yesterday about a potential long-term project.

The irons are in the fire, production just takes time. :)

Remove ads