• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Intelligent Items

Satin Knights

First Post
Oh, I have a way to accomplish Mowgli's goals for Kalinn. It would take a lot of extra work to thread it in, but Hafisbita can be awakened without Kalinn knowing. After I realized I should resurrect my old PC, many extra avenues that are more devious in nature opened up. It definitely wouldn't be a "please, you have to come into my shop" begging intro. :devil:

Mowgli: Send me a pm with the history of
Hafisbita and Kalinn, as well as what you want the first awakening to accomplish as far as the mechanics from the core book. I also need a good physical description of Hafisbita. I'll then see where the extra rules are going to take me. I have about 90% of it mapped out in my head on how I going to get the results you want, but not necessarily by the path you expect.
-SK

Satin Knights

First Post
I still have to fill in more details later, but I started the thread using the judge account so others will be able to modify the three initial posts in the future. Anaerion will be the first. I suspect this will be fairly standard and straight forward. My plans for Kalinn are coming together well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads