• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you store and carry your dice?

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
I use two plastic boxes. One mostly for d6s from various games and a second one for the other types of dice. I have tokens and glass beads. I also use a foldable dice tray.

image0-19.jpeg

I have three dice bags - one for my favorites, one for serviceable dice, and one for "punishment dice" for when people forget to bring their own - not that I've had to touch any of them for some time. Additionally, I have a pair of nice Elderwood Academy containers for two of the "splurge sets" I have.

aco175

Legend
I have a pencil box with some dividers in it. I fit a couple pencils in a longer compartment and some glass tokens in another. Dice fit in some other compartments with 3-4 dice in each, maybe 20 dice total and a few minis can fit unless they have the larger plastic bases.

My son has a chain mail dice bag and my father uses a travel case from a toothbrush as a tube to hold them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads