• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Honor Among Thieves characters & creatures

The movie's wikipedia page mentions the protagonist's names, so I've added those to my OP.

Also, I think the below shots are of the same character. Looks like the same actress to me (probably Daisy Head). And that headdress conveniently covers her bald head and tattoos. I'm guessing that the PCs don't know they're helping a Red Wizard in disguise at first, and then later on they go after her and fight her in the arena.

View attachment 254696

View attachment 254697
They don't look to be fighting her in the arena but in the city streets.

Xenk has a sunburst looking tattoo slightly visible at his hairline. So he's probably Thayan also. The bald figure using Green Flame Blade has a similar sunburst tattoo the same place on his head.

I don't know the bald figures name, so I'm just gonna call him Damodar for now.

pukunui

Legend
Xenk has a sunburst looking tattoo slightly visible at his hairline. So he's probably Thayan also. The bald figure using Green Flame Blade has a similar sunburst tattoo the same place on his head.
Yep. I brought that up in one of the other movie threads.

1658770409560.png

I don't know the bald figures name, so I'm just gonna call him Damodar for now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads