• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild Help me decide what DMs Guild project to develop next!

Panfilo

Existential Risk
Hello hello!

You may recall me as the guy who made Last Stand: A Worthy Death (2018) and/or Wild Magic for Every Class (2020)! I'm currently workshopping a few different ideas for a potential follow-up product, and have put together a 1-minute mini-survey to help narrow things down.

Check it out, and feel free to comment in this thread with any poignant thoughts. I kept it to 5 choices to keep things quick and get a higher response rate. I think letting other players guide my work will be really rewarding. Cheers!!

Last edited:

R_J_K75

Legend
Took your survey. Theres been quite abit of discussion on these boards on spells and one thing that comes to mind every time I post on one is how spells have evolved or devolved over the editions. I know its not on your list but I think a product that compared some spells over their history along with some commentary would be cool. I'd be interested in a product like this. Just a suggestion.

10th level spells for me. I'll always be a DM at heart and deciding what magic exists within a world and thinking of how that impacts things is fun. The others were certainly interesting too, but they didn't get my gears spinning in the same way.

R_J_K75

Legend
10th level spells for me. I'll always be a DM at heart and deciding what magic exists within a world and thinking of how that impacts things is fun. The others were certainly interesting too, but they didn't get my gears spinning in the same way.
9 levels always seemed so arbitrary. Turn it up to 11.

To 11.gif

Remove ads