• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy New Year!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'd like to wish a very happy new year to all denizens of ENworld, both old and new!

This place wouldn't be the vibrant, dynamic community which it is without your contributions, and I can speak for all the moderators when I say a heartfelt thank you to you all.

Cheers!

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Happy New Year back at you, and likewise to everyone.

I'm glad to put 2013 behind me; but I am also grateful for human accomplishments during the year, despite the rasty weather in December.

Ignoring politics, here's a toast to the coming end of the American Football season:
There was a lot of spectacle, a heavy helping of drama, and only the usual smattering of injuries. Congratulations to Mack Brown for a class act, all the time. Congratulations also to the PAC-12 conference for qualifying 9-of-12 teams for post-season bowl games, and for winning 6-of-9 bowl games so far, with the Rose Bowl still to come (Stanford Cardinal vs. Michigan State Trojans).

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Happy New Year back at you, and likewise to everyone.

I'm glad to put 2013 behind me; but I am also grateful for human accomplishments during the year, despite the rasty weather in December.

Ignoring politics, here's a toast to the coming end of the American Football season:
There was a lot of spectacle, a heavy helping of drama, and only the usual smattering of injuries. Congratulations to Mack Brown for a class act, all the time. Congratulations also to the PAC-12 conference for qualifying 9-of-12 teams for post-season bowl games, and for winning 6-of-9 bowl games so far, with the Rose Bowl still to come (Stanford Cardinal vs. Michigan State Trojans).

Michigan State Trojans?!?! Sparty is not pleased. He is pleased that his crappy B1G team beat up that super awesome team from the vastly superior Pac12, though. ;)

I honestly don't care. I'm an Ohio State fan but with all of the unreasonable hate for the B1G ya gotta rep any team come bowl season.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Oops. "Spartans," it says there. (I must have been thinking of USC.)

I hate it when I make mental lapses like that. I'm not going to edit my earlier post, though. I'll own that mistake.

Heh, it happens. And since the Cardinal plays in the same conference as the Trojans, well, it's also totally understandable - especially considering 'Spartans' and 'Trojans' are pretty durned similar. :)

Remove ads