• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I really wanted to go with a goblin given their racial hatred of dogs but thought it was a little too on the noem...er..nose.

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Eclipses
Earthquakes
Solar storms
Political unrest
War
Famine
Pestilence
Trump
🤯🤯🤯

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!!!!!

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
Would it be wrong to roll up a gnome gunslinger named Crispi Pupslayer?

I'm trying to find a set of armor in Star Wars: The Old Republic that looks like some sort of poncho, so that I can create a gunslinger whose name will be Thetoonwithnoname.
My latest character is a female Rebel Trooper with a huge autocannon, a slave girl outfit, big armored boots, green skin and a white mohawk. Her name is Ah'kilt Jo'mama... My two Sith characters are a white Cathar female named Darth Mew who's an evil Hello Kitty knockoff and a male Chiss named Chokey Smurf.

Eclipses
Earthquakes
Solar storms
Political unrest
War
Famine
Pestilence
Trump
🤯🤯🤯

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!!!!!

<sings "These are a few of my fa-vo-rite things...">

Ulfgeir

Hero
The wrong song won the Eurovision song contest. My top 5 would have been in order: Austria, Norway, Croatia, Finland, and Sweden.

The visuals of the Irish entry would work well to base a character/npc on in a dark (urban) fantasy setting. Might not be suited for those that feel threatened by anything that is outside their bubble of pearl-clutching christians who lead the satanic panic.. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads