• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Frog God Games Kicksarter. Converting a bunch of PF modules.

Is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...dventures-worth-winning-for-5e-an/description

Just a small one compared to previous, the massive Blight and Northland Saga. But a conversion to 5E and S&W of a bunch of excellent adventures from some PF only publications.

From the PF environment book Dunes of Desolation there is Childs Play, My Blue Oasis and King of Beasts. EZG, the noted PF reviewer has to say "And the monsters and modules...let's just say there's a reason I've been this opaque. Even in Frog God Games' oeuvre, they stand out. The 3 modules are detailed, breathe the spirit of Arabian Nights and the fantastic in equal measures and deserve the moniker "...of Desolation" in that they do not stand one inch behind the legendary boxed set in imaginative potential and believability, perhaps even transcending it."

From the PF environment book Fields of Blood there is Madness Grows and Red wedding(stretch goal). EZG rates those too! ;)

Full list:
1) King of Beasts—by Tom Knauss
2) Child's Play—by Tom Knauss
3) Canyons of Arcuri—Jeff Harkness and Gary Schotter
4) Madness Grows—by Tom Knauss
5) My Blue Oasis—by Tom Knauss
6) Niavark's Revenge—by Patrick Lawinger

I'm going to have to do some searching of my FGG stuff to figure out where the other two are from. The final stretch goal is a shorter modules by Bill Webb & Clark Peterson of Necromancer Games fame.

I think this will be a good book (and PDF for free with physical) for those looking for shorter module type adventures, rather than the long WotC ones or mostly single session ones of DM Guild.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads