• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free FREE Adventure "WK0 Night of the Mad Kobold" for 5E, Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, and Swords & Wizardry!

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
Cut to the Chase Games LLC has just released the FREE adventure "WK0 Night of the Mad Kobold" for Fifth Edition, Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, and Swords & Wizardry! It's a short scenario designed for low-level characters attempting to thwart a mad kobold bomber's threat to a town. It's only going to be free for a short time however - after the Kickstarter campaign for the Fantasy Renaissance Adventure Module series ends the module goes up to $3.00. Get it while it's free and follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/cttcgames) and Twitter (twitter.com/cttcgames) for all the newest releases and information!

Check them out at DriveThruRPG (drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8572/Cut-to-the-Chase-Games)

WackyAnne

First Post
Glad to see a 5E version released! I saw the other three yesterday, but was afraid I was going to have to do a little conversion work until you added that one this afternoon! :)
I'll check it out tonight... both the adventure & the kickstarter!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads