• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I have uploaded ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator to the downloads area.

Designed to be used with the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition PHB, DMG and MM
[Excel Mobile for iOS, Android and Windows 10, Excel 2010-2016, PDF]

Let's you get back to the game - in seconds!

Refer to the download area for details and platform support here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

How to change to the Elemental Evil theme skin in v1.64 (Updated with high resolution images in V1.39) on Character Sheet I (only affects Character Sheet I)

HowtoShowSkin.png

How to filter spells in CSIII

Filtering Spells.png

Example Character

CS-Example-Preview-v2.png

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Vin

Villager
Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.

limelight

First Post
Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.

Try the 1.01 BETA version posted today, this fixes the #N/A error (also affected Eldritch Knight).

Changing the paper size to A4 in the print option will work, you will have a larger space at the bottom of the A4 paper when it prints.

Last edited:

Dale Libby

Explorer
Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.

Bug, Hill Dwarf should receive +1 hit points per level. For now add the additional 1 hit point in the ROLL column. Corrected for version 1.02 BETA.

Last edited:

limelight

First Post
Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-D-amp-D-5E-Character-Generator#ixzz3Tu8wzWiU

I did see that I was able to add the name of the deity but was hoping be able to select one of the Domains listed in the PH and DMG- In converting over to 5E I basically just assigned a domain to a listed Diety in my campaign world. This way I can still have the program understand the domains, etc...

thanks!

JTorres

First Post
This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.

You're correct, it's an error (for now just override the value as proficient). Corrected in 1.02 BETA. Thank you

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads