• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Every Synergy Feat in One Handy Chart

xiphumor

Legend
IMG_4107.jpeg

Up to date as of June 10, 2023, to the best of my knowledge

This chart represents every synergy feat I could find for A5e, in both official and 3PP content. If you’re planning on submitting synergy feats to the GPG for the next pitch call, you might want to take a look. :)

Last edited:

Selganor

Adventurer
Too bad that the Artificer number is a cheat... Technically there is only one Feat chain but with two other classes (Adept or Ranger).

Seems like I now have 6 levels left (just got to level 1/1 Artificer/Savant) to put together a feat chain for me as there are none applicable (unless I want a third class)

xiphumor

Legend
Too bad that the Artificer number is a cheat... Technically there is only one Feat chain but with two other classes (Adept or Ranger).

Seems like I now have 6 levels left (just got to level 1/1 Artificer/Savant) to put together a feat chain for me as there are none applicable (unless I want a third class)
Tell me about the flavor you’re going for. I have half a mind to pitch some synergy feats for artificers and savants, and I’d love to know what ideas people have for the concept.

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
EDIT: Updated to include 3PP classes and Thematic Toolkit: Hazardous Knowledge
That's an excellent resource. Had you considered including transformational feats as well? That's stuff like the Vampire Spawn chain which was lumped in there for some reason. 😀

xiphumor

Legend
That's an excellent resource. Had you considered including transformational feats as well? That's stuff like the Vampire Spawn chain which was lumped in there for some reason. 😀
I haven’t yet, mostly because I’ve been focusing on charts so people can see missing combinations of things, but that might be a good list to compile. There’s way fewer of them.

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
I haven’t yet, mostly because I’ve been focusing on charts so people can see missing combinations of things, but that might be a good list to compile. There’s way fewer of them.
Well LMK because I've expanded that list. 😉

I think it's an area for growth in Weird Settings.

Remove ads