• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Errata for WotBS

Is there any errata available for War of the Burning Sky?

In particular, I was looking through Shelter from the Storm and the skills listed for the Attacop spider thingy are seriously wrong. I can't even correct them because its not clear whether they should have any skill points at all - they don't have an Int score, but they do have Animal Cunning and have been given a 1st level (non bonus) feat.

Selganor

Adventurer
While they are mindless vermin, they still possess enough Intelligence to be trained. I guess this qualifies for having skills. (And also getting Skill Focus (Jump) which seems to be unlisted)

There seems to be a typo in Listen (which should be Jump +14 - 1 Rank, +0 Str, +10 Racial, +3 Skill Focus)
Climb: +11 (1 rank, +2 Dex, +8 Racial) is right as are Hide and Move Silently (each skill +1 Rank)

Imho, the Climb bonus should just be replaced with a continous Spider Climb effect (Ex)

Yeah, that adventure has a lot more typos than I would like.

Their stats are admittedly odd, in part because I think I forgot vermin don't normally get feats and skills. But they get 5 skill points (1 x [HD +3]), and have 1 rank each in Climb, Hide, and Move Silently, and 2 in Jump. They're not supposed to have super high Listen; that's supposed to be Jump.

Jump 2 + 8 speed + 3 skill focus + 10 racial = +23.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads