• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TSR Dungeons & Dragons Video 1st Edition Holmes Box Set TSR 1979 Grenadier Minis Keep on Borderlands Primer

Fire Brand

First Post
I was digging thru my original D&D collection and did a nostalgic video primarily about my Holmes boxed set including a product catalog, Keep on the Borderlands, Grenadier Minis, and small white dice. I geared it towards D&D players who never saw the entire boxed set (I leaf thru page-by-page), those who want to reminisce, and a basic explanation for those who never played (because it's primarily a Star Wars channel).

I also show my AD&D DM Screens. I have the AD&D PHB and DM Guide but I just show the covers. I also show the covers of the modules I have. I show other vintage boardgames I have for fun.

Admittedly my video voice over dump stat is CHA lol But it's informative. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;196qyn5lhh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=196qyn5lhh0&index=1&list=PLkO-XUhhtIB-lJXyowB-rmW5hCXzHo14n[/video]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads