• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Dungeon Delvers Guide Hopes and Dreams

What are you most excited (speculating hopefulness) about to see in the Dungeon Delver’s Guide book coming out for Level Up later today year?

certain new heritages? New archetypes, specific rule sets? WHAT!!?

Personally: I wanna see some goblin and kobold heritages and maybe a clean procedure for running a dungeon crawl.

Also a reprisal of shark in an acid pit, but I’m just that kind of guy.

edit: this is a pure hype thread, I’m really excited.

Last edited:

Xaielao

Explorer
I think I'm looking forward to the regions & exploration challenges for the wide variety of dungeon environments typically found in a D&D game. I have a feeling I'll be able to crack that book open when I'm setting up a dungeon and find not only a high number of fantastic challenges & regions but just a plethora of ideas to make those dungeons awesome. :)

I think I'm looking forward to the regions & exploration challenges for the wide variety of dungeon environments typically found in a D&D game. I have a feeling I'll be able to crack that book open when I'm setting up a dungeon and find not only a high number of fantastic challenges & regions but just a plethora of ideas to make those dungeons awesome. :)
Ok that would be real cool, I want that on my list now too

Remove ads