• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter re-launch

Maul

Explorer
The guys over at Gifted Vision have re-launched their Kickstarter for their Dungeon Crawler Pre-Painted miniatures.

This particular set is Nautically themed. Although the minis could be used for other purposes.

The Link:
Dungeon Crawler Minis (DCM) :: Tidal Wave Redeux by Gifted Vision — Kickstarter

And heres a pic of the miniatures.

TidalWaveMiniatures.png

Taley

First Post
I cannot understand why more people aren't jumping on this. D&D made like 1400 minis and not one mermaid or pirate. This kickstarter fills a void that has annoyed me for years. For my $100 pledge I'm getting 48 minis, sure they are the same 8 sculpts repeated (with 2 color schemes) right now, but if stretch goals get unlocked then the deal sweetens. I'd really love a Peryton!

Did Reaper ruin it for all the little guys who are trying to do something different?

And, yes I know Reaper has mermaids and pirates, but these are painted!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I cannot understand why more people aren't jumping on this. D&D made like 1400 minis and not one mermaid or pirate. This kickstarter fills a void that has annoyed me for years. For my $100 pledge I'm getting 48 minis, sure they are the same 8 sculpts repeated (with 2 color schemes) right now, but if stretch goals get unlocked then the deal sweetens. I'd really love a Peryton!

Did Reaper ruin it for all the little guys who are trying to do something different?

And, yes I know Reaper has mermaids and pirates, but these are painted!

As I said in the thread for their previous attempt, I just don't think these Minis are overly desirable.

Better if they kept the 4 Pirates from this, the 3 from the first stretch goal (all but the pygmy, that's just tacky) and the Scourge guy. Those 8 would be pretty desirable.

Remove ads