• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drow of the Underdark?

Huw

First Post
Well I was unimpressed. Some nice feats and a few monsters I'll use, but otherwise it added little to what we know about drow. As other reviews and comments have pointed out, Lolth worshipping drow are predominant, with little given to other drow factions.

Raptor

First Post
Huw said:
Well I was unimpressed. Some nice feats and a few monsters I'll use, but otherwise it added little to what we know about drow. As other reviews and comments have pointed out, Lolth worshipping drow are predominant, with little given to other drow factions.

I felt the same, it was a waste of money IMO.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Is the version of Erelhei-Cinlu presented in the book significantly different from (or expanded from) the one that appeared in Dragon magazine #298?

Ripzerai

Explorer
Mark Hope said:
Is the version of Erelhei-Cinlu presented in the book significantly different from (or expanded from) the one that appeared in Dragon magazine #298?

It's based on Fred Weining's Dragon #298 article, somewhat expanded but with the drow deities other than Lolth excised (which is weird, since the rebellion sponsored by Kiaransalee-worshippers is a major part of its recent history).

Pants

First Post
Frukathka said:
Its a stinker. Worst WotC 3.5 product ever.
Care to elaborate? :)

I have it and I think it's pretty good, not the best evar but not a disappointment (the lack of other drow gods sucks most of all).

Remove ads