• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance Dragonlance comes to DMsGuild

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah I agree. I hope we see content that allows any party of adventures to be the big damn heros instead of the Companions. Alternate history kind of stuff.
You don't even need to do alternate history for that. Saving Private Ryan is a great example: We know how D-Day turned out and what happened to Hitler, but there were still millions more people involved in World War II, whose stories include tragedy, heroism and even comedy. Lots of stories remain to be told, even today, in the World War II era and during the War of the Lance.

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
Somebody needs to write and put up on the DM's Guild, "Orcs of Krynn"!!!

Common wisdom holds that orcs have not appeared on Krynn . . . . but secretly, unknown to the peoples of Krynn, the orcs have had a hand in every important historical event throughout Krynn's history! Learn the secrets of the Orcs of Krynn, and how they will soon launch their own war of conquest to dominate the continent of Ansalon!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Somebody needs to write and put up on the DM's Guild, "Orcs of Krynn"!!!

Common wisdom holds that orcs have not appeared on Krynn . . . . but secretly, unknown to the peoples of Krynn, the orcs have had a hand in every important historical event throughout Krynn's history! Learn the secrets of the Orcs of Krynn, and how they will soon launch their own war of conquest to dominate the continent of Ansalon!
You could just blow the dust off of White Wolf's Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand and just write in "orcs" every time the book says "vampire" or "Kindred" and you're most of the way there.

You could just blow the dust off of White Wolf's Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand and just write in "orcs" every time the book says "vampire" or "Kindred" and you're most of the way there.
there is this secret group of orcs that we call old school orcs, they don't get the flesh warping magic, BUT that's because the flesh warping magic is really an aberration invasion... I can see it.

darjr

I crit!
About Baldman Games Dragonlance story line. Tons of stuff apparently. I wonder if they’ll be making a whole setting book like they have for their other story lines?

Last edited:

Remove ads