• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Rollers

Clefton Twain

First Post
Anyone using any good PC dice rollers? I was using Dice Roll Deluxe but can no longer find where I actually downloaded it. Are there any better ones out there?

Thanks.

--CT

Quasqueton

First Post
I'm considering starting to use my laptop when I DM. I'd like a dice roller that:

Small window that stays on top of all other windows.

Dice can be rolled with the push of one keyboard button (preferrably a function key, like F8 rolls the d8).

Anything like this around?

Quasqueton

Sephiroth

Explorer
Quasqueton said:
I'm considering starting to use my laptop when I DM. I'd like a dice roller that:

Small window that stays on top of all other windows.

Dice can be rolled with the push of one keyboard button (preferrably a function key, like F8 rolls the d8).

Anything like this around?

Quasqueton

Here is something I wrote. It's small and stays on top of other windows. I can't roll dice when you press a button yet, but I'll look at adding that when I have time (proberly this weekend).
It is a Java program, so you need to have the Jave Runtime installed. Get it at www.java.com. It has to be the new version (5.0 or 1.5.0), since the setAlwaysOnTop() method isn't in the old versions...

Attachments

• DiceRoller.zip
    70.2 KB · Views: 52

Remove ads