• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deflect Arrows Feat

TiQuinn

I notice a lot of people disregard this feat as it allows you to block 1 missile attack per round. Well, that's great unless you are up against an archer with multiple attacks or just the Rapid Shot feat. Has anyone seen any variants on this feat that allow the character to deflect multiple missile attacks per round? It seems to me that would make this a much more interesting and useful feat.

TiQuinn

Grazi!

I'll take a look at ELH's feat. I'm hoping to come up with a variant on the feat that can be used at mid levels that allow more than one deflection per round for monk characters. It would have a limit on the number of attacks you can deflect but it'd be a little more powerful than it is currently.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
I have a variant of the feat (Improved Deflect Arrows).

Prerequisites: Deflect Arrows, Dex 15+, bab 6+

Benefit: You may deflect additional arrows per round (as with Deflect Arrows), up to 1+ your Dex modifier. There is a cumulative -4 penalty for each arrow you deflect after the first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads