• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Definitive Planescape adventure

I am reading through Fortune's Wheel right now. It has good bones, but there are some story elements that kinda don't make much sense. I am genuinely tempted to start an "Enhancing Fortune's Wheel" thread to see if we can develop a better premise/story...I really enjoyed some of the earlier threads that did that for some of the other WoTC adventures.

The first few chapters are extremely bare-bones and will require a bit of enhancing by the DM, but once you reach the Outlands, the adventure really opens up and has some cool ideas.

As to older modules, I will echo everyone and mention "The Eternal Boundary." Cool story that deals with some interesting philosophical questions that are central to Planescape.

I DMed a 5e campaign which was a mix of Well of Worlds, Modron March, and Dead Gods, with a couple more modules thrown in the mix, and it was a great success!

Remove ads