• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release Dark Albion: The Rose War, campaign setting released

Turanil

First Post
I would like to announce the release of the following campaign setting:

Dark-Albion_cover-pic.jpg

Dark Albion: The Rose War is a 275 pages long, OSR RPG campaign setting, set in a fantasy medieval England during the War of the Roses (15th century). Think England + sorcery + demons and fairies + some fantasy twists to the world. 80% of the book is system neutral, so can be used with most role-playing games. Nonetheless, this book is designed with OSR games in mind, and will run best with Fantastic Heroes & Witchery (also available on Lulu), and similar games such as Osric, Swords & Wizardry, etc., and of course D&D 5e! Note lastly that layout and art have been given great care to make the most visually pleasing book as possible: this means 10 maps, and two illustrations per pages on most of the 275 pages! (See snapshots below.)

The book is currently available as a hardback on Lulu; as a softcover book on Amazon (in but a few days); and as a PDF on RPGNow. In a few days, a softcover and a hardcover POD version will also be available on RPGNow, so you may buy a bundle.

If you want to get a look at the book's interior, here are a few snapshots:

Pic-DA-book-01.jpg

Pic-DA-book-02.jpg

Pic-DA-book-03.jpg

Pic-DA-book-04.jpg

Pic-DA-book-05.jpg

Pic-DA-book-06.jpg

Pic-DA-book-07.jpg

Pic-DA-book-08.jpg

Dartavian

Explorer
Purchased PDF & Soft Cover; gave it a quick look through. Even though I may not run a campaign with it in the foreseeable future, I will definitely use if for source material. Nice addition to my game library.

Remove ads