• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 D&D 3.5 available Print on Demand.

darjr

I crit!
Used to be the only way to get a softcover PHB was to buy that starter box. I loved that PHB and we have used it recently.

Now however you can get a print on demand one from Drive Thru!

Players Handbook
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.40.33 AM.png

Dungeon Masters Guide
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.40.44 AM.png

Monster Manual
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.51.26 AM.png

Non-affiliate links.
PHB
DMG
MM

Last edited:

BigZebra

Adventurer
This is pretty awesome. I did manage to get a brand new copy of the original 2012 edition of the PHB. But I will send this to my players.

Orius

Legend
They probably won't, even though the two versions of 3e really aren't in competition any more. It wouldn't be too much different than having the different versions of the classic D&D game available. It's just that for every problem that 3.5 fixed, it seems to have added at least one new one.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
They probably won't, even though the two versions of 3e really aren't in competition any more. It wouldn't be too much different than having the different versions of the classic D&D game available. It's just that for every problem that 3.5 fixed, it seems to have added at least one new one.
This is going to sound pedantic in the extreme, but I hate footnote 3 in the table for Estimating Magic Item Gold Piece Values, which was added in 3.5 and changes the cost of use-activated/continuous items based on the duration of the spell being used. Literally none of the magic items in the 3.5 DMG use that, including the listed example item! It's only there to make things more expensive for custom items, essentially punishing players who want to play characters that focus on making magic items.

It's especially ironic considering how a major theme of the Magic Item Compendium was making magic items less expensive so that the party would choose flavorful items alongside the boring stuff that best improves their stats.

Last edited:

Remove ads