• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Critical Role Critical Role columnist needed for EN World

Welcome to the fun world of deadlines. :)
I imagine the ideal candidate would be a Hawaiian, who is able to watch the show from 5-9pm and then has a couple hours to leisurely and eloquently finish their write-up before bed. ;)

I am tempted to apply. However, as a MSTer who already stays up 60-90 minutes past my usual bedtime to finish the show, I imagine the final few paragraphs will most resemble something composed by a face rolling back and forth over a keyboard.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Ah, no problem. I can't get it done by morning/afternoon EST and still be a functioning adult.

I really considered it, but living in the EST, that's 1-2 AM on top of having work the next morning at 8AM.

Good luck to those of you applying!

Hopefully the article comes out Friday Night. I would hate to be the person who finished an episode at midnight, has work in the morning, and still needs to write a clever article.

Remove ads