• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Critical Hits Appears to be Next in D&D Archive

Fallen Seraph

First Post
While you can't gain access to it yet, if you go the design and development page, a error comes up with: "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator." Written on it. But just below that you can see a "Critical Hits" title.

frankthedm

First Post
BTW, I recall it being said somewhere crits will be a multiplication of only the dice of the attack, not the mods. Could anyone confirm or refute this?

Edit, Maybe it was a paladin power that granted double damage dice that i am thinking about...

Last edited:

bgaesop

First Post
frankthedm said:
Maybe it was a paladin power that granted double damage dice that i am thinking about...
There are paladin powers that do this, I'm not sure how crits work.

Unless crits are really spectacular in 4e I'm houseruling in the crits from Hackmaster. And until 4e comes out, I'm definitely houseruling them in for my 3.X games.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Fallen Seraph said:
While you can't gain access to it yet, if you go the design and development page, a error comes up with: "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator." Written on it. But just below that you can see a "Critical Hits" title.

Fire Archons were like that before Christmas.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads