• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Code is now in place

Henry

Autoexreginated
According to Michael Morris, the binary encephalo-code is now in place in Kevin's Story Hour as of 11:30 last night. This should be fun!

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Excellent! That worked so well in Wulf's SH. I can't wait to see how many PCs get killed this time around!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Fantastic. When I heard that this version of vBB supported auto-bumping and view manipulation, I knew we had to have it -- but this subliminal advertising flicker-system ought to work perfectly. What fun things should we set it for first?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Henry said:
Well, Eric did mention needing money for his off-shore accounts... :)

You mean when he wasn't screaming at poor Eridanis?

I say we use it to convince everyone to drop 3.5 and go back to OD&D. Show Diaglo how a propaganda campaign is really waged. Thoughts?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Heck with that - just get 'em to go back to 3.0. Maybe we can get some of the head WotC bigwigs reading the thing.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Didn't you read Morrus' other thread? WotC is just about out of the picture. That ... other ... company is the one we should be sucking up to now.

Can I say "sucking" in the mods forum?

EricNoah

Adventurer
When it all comes out -- the lying, the stealing, the fudging -- and everyone knows that PC's story hour is just a sham, then you'll see my point of view.

Jerk.

Remove ads