• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago - north side - looking for a group!

AstroCat

Adventurer
Hi all … haven’t played in a while but I’m looking to get in to a good game. Feeling the need for more “face to face” gaming.
I’m good with D&D up to 3.0 rules, although I would need to learn the 3.5 changes. I would be open to something else but I am much more experienced with D&D.
I’m located on the north side of Chicago (West Ridge/North Park area).
I’ve been checking out the scene at the Games Plus store, so I can make it out that way if needed but of course, closer is better.

Thanks! :)

Jordan “AstroCat”

AstroCat

Adventurer
Well, I'm pretty flexible but overall I'd like to find a week night game, or maybe Sunday.
Lately I've been getting in to Flames of War on Wed and Fri at Games Plus but I'm sure I could work something out. :)

Let me know...

Jordan

JoeGKushner said:
What days and times are you available to play?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Give me a quick e-mail at joegkushner at yahoo dot com .

I'm surprised Scott, the Doomed Batallions guy here, hasn't popped up. I know he's been looking for players for Flames of War.

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Give me a quick e-mail at joegkushner at yahoo dot com .

I'm surprised Scott, the Doomed Batallions guy here, hasn't popped up. I know he's been looking for players for Flames of War.

Joe and Jordan;

There is only onr true wargame:

Advanced Squad Leader

Need I say more?

Scott

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads