• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Building

ryryguy

First Post
Ok, I added ability to base basic melee attack off any stat to the template. Otakkun, I fixed up your character to have Eldritch Strike based on Cha in your template. :)

Otakkun

Explorer
Thx, it was a pain to find the entry in the phb. Well, I must say this warlock is a being of its own, it looks nothing like what I first visualized.

Guess that is what happens when you build it over a few days instead of minutes :D

drothgery

First Post
I don't suppose anyone's sufficiently wise in the ways of XML wizardry to write something that can translate a WotC Character Builder .dnd4e file into a LEB-format page? Getting the Wiki page right is a lot of work...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I don't suppose anyone's sufficiently wise in the ways of XML wizardry to write something that can translate a WotC Character Builder .dnd4e file into a LEB-format page? Getting the Wiki page right is a lot of work...
I know there are a few folks working on the parser and such; don't know how that is going. If there was a parser and if I wasn't starting to teach a new class in two days, I'd think about it.

drothgery

First Post
I went through all the class category pages on the Wiki and added a stub page that puts them in categories based on role, power source, and origin book. And made sure every character has their actual class as a category.

So now if you're looking for a controller PC for your party, you can look at the controller category page and drill down into that to get the characters. Now if I could figure out how to get it to drill down a level, and only pull approved characters, it'd be really useful...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I went through all the class category pages on the Wiki and added a stub page that puts them in categories based on role, power source, and origin book. And made sure every character has their actual class as a category.

So now if you're looking for a controller PC for your party, you can look at the controller category page and drill down into that to get the characters. Now if I could figure out how to get it to drill down a level, and only pull approved characters, it'd be really useful...
Looks good!

I am not aware of a way to do "conjunctive" categories like that in MediaWiki.

Remove ads