• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Candela Obscura Nexus by Darrington Press and Demiplane, Nov 14th.

darjr

I crit!
Looks like it’ll be $30 and the quick start will be free with the characters in the Nexus and playable.

• The core rules to play and create your Candela Obscura investigators and their circles
  • An overview of the turn of the century-inspired setting of the Fairelands and the city of Newfaire
  • A look at what lies beneath Newfaire, the ancient ruins known as Oldfaire
  • Pre-made sample sessions for gamemasters to learn from and expand upon into their own playthroughs
  • Immersive, in-world ephemera and notes, illustrations, sketches, research notes, correspondences, advertisements, maps, and more to bring the Fairelands to life
  • Digital dice mechanics, and so much more!

IMG_8880.jpeg

Thanks @BRayne for the tip!

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
With, I'm assuming, just one title at launch . . . it's easy to get into on Demiplane. The setting is intriguing, and I'm curious about the rules.

darjr

I crit!
Check out Dev Update - November 14, 2023. Full rules plus full character tools support. #demiplane #candelaobscura #ttrpg

Also I guess there is a $10 off the book right now.

Remove ads