• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buying Poisons

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Though crafting may have been an issue, I'd like to put up a proposal to add the list of poisons for purchase using the CompAdv. table and the poisons listed under "Jungle Juice" in the Player's Guide to Eberron.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Why should poisons be harder to aquire than, for example, a wand of Death Knell?

I think they should be purchasable anywhere the locations gp limit would otherwise permit.

stonegod

Patlin said:
Why should poisons be harder to aquire than, for example, a wand of Death Knell?

I think they should be purchasable anywhere the locations gp limit would otherwise permit.
The issue is that, by the SRD, there is no way to buy poisons: no list of costs, anywhere AFAIK. I'm not trying to make it harder, I'm trying to make it possible.

Last edited:

stonegod

D.Shaffer said:
There's a list in the SRD. They put the cost in with the Special Abilities section.
Poison
Silly place to put them. ;)

However, I do believe C.Adv adds new ones, and I know PGtE does, so the proposal stands as a means to add these to the list.

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads