• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brown just delivered my copy of the TTT soundtrack!

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Thank you UPS for braving the snow and slush to get my precioussss to me. :)

Just got the TTT soundtrack. It rocks every bit as much as FOTR's. I hope Howard Shore gets another Oscar nom. What a brilliant composer.

Anyway, off to listen and mess with the extra goodies!

durath

First Post
The "missing" track

I'm sure it has been mentioned here before but just in case anyone was still searching for the song playing during the two towers trailer I have found it.

It is called "requiem for a dream remix" by Clint Mansell. It is around four minutes long and is absolutely amazing. It has always bothered me that movies have such awesome songs in the trailers and then don't include the song in the soundtrack.

Ah well, I have triumphed and found the song despite their attempts to stop me. MUHAHAHAHHAHA. :D

Oh yeah, the regular ol soundtrack is excellent as well.

Assenpfeffer

First Post
Re: The "missing" track

durath said:
It has always bothered me that movies have such awesome songs in the trailers and then don't include the song in the soundtrack.

Usually that's because they're lifted from another movie. How many times has the music from Conan the Barbarian been used in trailers for other movies? Dozens?

Orff's Carmina Burana (a great piece of music) has also been used in WAY too many trailers and commercials. Which is unfortunate, since it dilutes the impact that it has in scenes like the Final Ride of the Knights of the Round Table in Excalibur.

Remove ads