• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blue Dungeon Tile reaches first Stretch Goal, 2 new bonus tiles added to each BASIC Set

redkobold

Explorer
To reward the faithful, all backers will receive 2 additional tiles for every full BASIC set that their pledge reward contains or that is selected through Add-Ons. The 2 tiles will be 1 each of C1/C2 and C3/C4 of Expansion Tile Set 1 that was just unlocked.

stretchgoal1-tiles.jpg

Depending upon the Pledge Level, backers will receive 2 to 10 additional tiles.

So currently:

BASIC, BASIC CANADIAN, and BASIC International will receive two additional tiles, 1 each of C1/C2 and C3/C4 for a total of 50 tiles in their sets. They will also receive the 4×6 Fantasy Decor 1 and Tech Decor 1 cards and the storage case.

This new set can also be taken as a 12 tile (6 of each), Expansion Set 1 Add-On for +$10.

Thank you everyone for your continuing support.

Sincerely,
Kevin Chenevert
www.RedKobold.com

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Will these be available commercially at some point after the Kickstarter ends? I really like what you've got here, but I'm just not sure I've got the scratch at the moment.

redkobold

Explorer
I plan on them being available both retail and wholesale. Every little bit can help though to open up additional sets of tiles.
But I understand being short on cash. Just spread the word and share as much as you can on forums, Google+ and Facebook (go to Red Kobold Games and Like).

Thanks for your support.

Remove ads