• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blogging your campaign?

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
I imagine this has been discussed before...

I'm thinking about starting up a public blog for my upcoming 4e Eberron game, and I was wondering if anyone else made use of a blog system (such as Live Journal) to maintain a game blog? Pros, cons, etc.?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
What's the status on the ENWorld2 blogs? I'd love to move my story hour over to such a system, especially as it would mean comments could be in-line on each chapter without being in the way for people who just want to read the story straight.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

I use Livejournal to blog about my D&D campaigns -- see sig, click on Red Hand of Doom in tags for an example. Obviously, the ENWorld 2 blog facility wasn't available until this week....

Cheers

Richard

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
I've been posting my Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords games on RPG.Net's Actual Play forum. I'll probably start documenting them here, too - good timing, switching to EN World 2 as we switch the game to D&D Fourth Edition. :p

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Out of curiosity, what recommends LiveJournal over Blogger or a free Wordpress blog? As a casual LJ visitor, I find the site kind of (well, no, pretty explicitly) ugly as can be.

Remove ads