• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Best Published Adventures for Levels 11 and Up?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
There are many great adventures for levels 1-10, and fewer for 11 and up. I am curious about people's opinions for 11 and up though.

Rules: Have to be written specifically for 5e. No conversion necessary. Can be third party. Can be for lower levels AND 11 and up, but preference for adventures which start at or close to 11th level.

efenord

Villager
I am running Dreams of the Red Wizards sequence of AL adventures and me and my players are liking. It starts on tier 2 and move forward to tier 3 (not sure if it reaches tier 4). I am running out of AL rules, so there is some room for changes and improvisation. The two first modules have a very clear sea approach. I recommend!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I am running Dreams of the Red Wizards sequence of AL adventures and me and my players are liking. It starts on tier 2 and move forward to tier 3 (not sure if it reaches tier 4). I am running out of AL rules, so there is some room for changes and improvisation. The two first modules have a very clear sea approach. I recommend!
Cool thank you!

My PCs were in Tier 3 when I ran them through Storm King's Thunder. I found giants to be solid threats up through 15th level because they hit hard and can take a lot of damage. The PCs went through virtually all the giant lairs -- hill, stone, frost, and fire. For storm giants I used the map of Skyreach Castle from Hoard of the Dragon Queen. I rekeyed all maps to make the opposition a bit tougher. Mostly that meant replacing the monstrous humanoids, such as orcs, with more giants. It wasn't that much effort.

Remove ads