• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aren't you guys going to DO anything?

Psion

Adventurer
about the alt-IDs? I mean it was good clean fun at first, I mean the sock puppet brigade has been getting silly. For example, jasamcarl's bickering with his "Buzzard" alt.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Hey, we let you get away with your "Psionicist" and "Dark Psion" alts all the time. Share the fun, will ya?

Henry

Autoexreginated
I dunno, Psion - "Alsih2o"? That's so long-winded - why not just "Clay"?

I liked the gnomes thing, though.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Speaking of which, who the heck has all the Jester accounts? Dark Jezter, jezter6, Blood Jester, Court Jester, DarkJester, darkjester15, Death_Jester, Dragonjester, DreadJester, jester47, JesterPoet, JesterWX, Jester_Irl, Jester_OC, ninjajester, SamSJester, Scarlet Jester, ShadowJester, Silver Jester, Simon Jester, The Great Sun Jester, and the Jester. Unbelievable.

EDIT - I just checked, and those are all registered by Buttercup. Sheesh - the woman's a librarian. You'd think she'd branch out a little in her naming choices. I mean they're fine names, but not too much variety.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
I just checked, and those are all registered by Buttercup. Sheesh - the woman's a librarian.

You misheard her at GenCon -- she's a Libertarian, not a librarian. That woman definitely couldn't tell the difference between 790 and 519.3!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I'm so confused.

Is Tallarn an alt? If not, can we make him a moderator?

Remove ads