• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

April Fool's Plan: Abandon ship! Repeat: Abandon ship!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Geez, people, any other night you losers would be up "moderating" but now ...??

I do have an idea, maybe pretty lame, but if Russ can't pull off something quick then let me know...

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok ... that's the second non-mod to post in this forum in the past few minutes. Something weird is definitely going on.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I don't get how he can even see the forum, much less post -- it is set to private still, isn't it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's blocked now, I think. There was something screwy going on with the permission system.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm sorry about that; I had been messing with permissions earlier, and I might have messed something up.

I'm glad no one saw anything important.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, cool.

Alright, since the 4E thing is spoiled ... what about just doing a "best of April Fools" edition? It's quick, it's easy. I still have all of my stuff from the old days. Example pics attached; I could recycle some of my old articles too...

Attachments

• bullywugbook.jpg
    bullywugbook.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 588
  • wotcboys.jpg
    wotcboys.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 554

EricNoah

Adventurer
Um, the problem with the mod forum still isn't fixed! Look at RW's latest post in that thread -- he says he can still see the forum!

Someone here isn't a very good message board permissions thingy doer... (points to PC...)

Remove ads