• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone *still* not gotten Dragon yet?

Clefton Twain

First Post
I still have not yet received Dragon in the mail yet. I have a friend who has also not received his and another friend who *has* gotten it. What's the deal?

Anyone else having this problem? Is there any way for me to complain to Paizo? I've checked their website and WotC's website but there is no direct feedback. I sent an email to one of the email addresses (I think it was the subscription address) but have heard nothing back.

--CT

Sagrabah

First Post
I'm in the exact same spot. I know people have begun receiving them almost 2 weeks ago, yet no sign for me. I don't have any idea what the deal is, though I'm going to put in a complaint as well.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I didn't receive mine either. In fact, I forgot it was coming so I just bought it at the FLGS.

I do have a forwarding address, though, so my mail usually takes longer to arrive. I didn't bother switching it as I'll do that when I resubscribe next month. The content in Dragon is getting much better recently in my opinion.

Last edited:

BlackFalconKY

First Post
Not Here Either

Nope, still waiting for my issue as well. Usually
I get them the same day the summaries goes up on
the EN World news. I'm still watching forlornly at the mailbox. :(

thundershot

Adventurer
I've never had a problem getting my issue of Dragon here in NE Ohio. Well, except for that fateful month where it never showed... and again and again, and then I found out that TSR went under. :p

Chris

MadScientist

First Post
Yeah, I haven't received mine yet either:( . I usually get them 4-5 days after I see the issue contents here at EN world. This time it's been much longer though...... I was actually thinking about calling them. I guess it's good to know that others are having this problem too. I thought mine might have gotten lost in the mail!

Well I'll still be hoping to see it when I get home form work today.

Ashy

First Post
I've not gotten mine yet, but I do not have a subscription - I'm (patiently) waiting on a contributor's copy. :p

Remove ads