• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another dumb question (SPOILERISH)

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
[MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION] - What does the Godmind Urn look like? How big is it? Does it have a lid? What's inside it? How does Tinker Oddcog carry it?

That's more than one dumb question, I realise. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I imagined it something like this, but closer to the size of a soccer ball (and without the Phyrexian face icon from Magic: the Gathering):

Mishras_Bauble_640.jpg

Fancy metal, glowing from within, looking a bit dangerous, with no actual way to open it.

gideonpepys

Ooh. That's more elaborate than I'd envisaged. And also less... urn-like. Does he wear it round his neck? Something as large as that would make him look like Flavor Flav.

Well, no, his isn't a necklace. I just meant the combination of colors, materials, and glow-i-ness. His would be more round, like a soccer ball, which he'd just carry tucked to his chest.

gideonpepys

Right. Gotcha. Thanks.

Shame. I had visions of him warming up a crowd for Rack Rackus.

"Yeah, boy. Tinker TINK!!"

Remove ads