• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All the different Dragon species ... of the same name

Cleon

Legend
Even better, sometimes the description contradicts itself! For example, the Albino Wyrm is apparently a wingless dragon with large, transluscent wings. :hmm:

Which of the Albino Wyrm writeups describes its wings as large? Both the Dragon #227 and MCA4 versions are pretty clear that the wings are small as well as useless, although it'd have been more accurate not to have used "wingless" in the description as the still have vestigial versions of the appendages.

Maybe I'm misremembering how the wings are described. I definitely remember it having wings and being wingless in the opening paragraph of the original description, though.

Cleon

Legend
Maybe I'm misremembering how the wings are described. I definitely remember it having wings and being wingless in the opening paragraph of the original description, though.

It does use "wingless" in the description and then says it has vestigial wings. It doesn't say the wings are "large" as in your previous quote, which was what I was curious about.

Remove ads