• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Adventures in ZEITGEIST: Preview Thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
From time to time I'll post previews from the book in this thread. It's in layout as we speak, so it will look prettier than what I post here.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.39.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Anselm

Adventurer
I'm very excited for this. I'm hoping I've got the content before I start running the adventure path sometime early next year. One of my players is pretty excited to play a gunslinger a la Jesper from Shadow and Bone and another is pumped for a steam punk artificer. Hopefully everything comes together timing wise :)

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Yeah, i'm excited about so much stuff scheduled to appear in this book. Combine that with the artificer class and the construct heritage on their way, and the future is looking bright.

So cool, can't wait for this. Zeitgeist is half the reason I took all the level up books :)

Is there any chance we can see the index like the other books? Are the original campaign prestige classes gonna get updated?

Are the original campaign prestige classes gonna get updated?
The prestige classes are all in the book, each 3 levels long. I originally converted them to 5e way back in, I think, 2016, though if I'm remembering correctly they didn't get released until 2019 via EN5ider. They're mostly unchanged from that version, though I implemented some balance and playability recommendations from my collaborators on the setting book.

Also, we added one more prestige class to fit with a new character theme, Courseur, which is all about staying mobile in the face of obstacles. (Think Silicon Valley style 'disruption is good' philosophy, adapted to combat tactics, with a heavy dollop of parkour acrobatics.)

Awesome then. I have my players updating their characters to the new system and I was a bit worried they'd turn into feats or something. But if it's similar to the EN5ider version there should be absolutely no problem. Thanks :)

Remove ads